Owner Post Goodies Follow Affies



Just For You
サルワ
PUSH

Bonjour!




Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words


Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Put Your URL Not Email.
Don't Use Harsh Words.
Please Be Nice.

My Sweeties;




Archive



Credits;

Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Dont Open My Page Source !

Tutorial : Sroll Bar For Blogskin



Helloooo !!!! Im    Now !!! Horraayyy !!! 
Yeaa ! Aku Online !!! ONLINE ! O-N-L-I-N-E !!! ( Lebay  )
Jangan Ditiru Teman Teman 
Oh Iyaa ! Sebelum Aku Offline ( Soalnya Mau Ngaji )
Aku Mau Nyempetin Nulis Pos Dulu 




Hmmm... Kalian Tau Sroll Bar ?
Kalau Ga Tau Ini Dia Sroll Bar :






Nah Itu Yang Nama Nya Scroll Bar ;)

Okey Langsung aja :

Untuk Blog Skin :


1. Dasbhboard > Template

2. Cari Code Ini :
 body {
3. Copy Code Ini Diatas Code body {

::-webkit-scrollbar {height:6px;width:6px;background: #ffffff;}::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #000000;-moz-border-radius: 0px;border-radius: 0px;} 

4. Warna Bisa Diganti Di Sini

5. Save !


Sekian Dulu Yaa Byee Byeee