Owner Post Goodies Follow Affies



Just For You
サルワ
PUSH

Bonjour!




Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words


Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Put Your URL Not Email.
Don't Use Harsh Words.
Please Be Nice.

My Sweeties;




Archive



Credits;

Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Dont Open My Page Source !

Tutorial : Fanspage Like Button







| Example |

 Copy This Code :

<center><iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=URL PAGE&amp;send=false&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=
450&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp; colorscheme=
light&amp;font&amp;height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"
style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:80px; height:25px;"
allowtransparency="true"></iframe><br /></center>

Paste Kan Di :

  • Template Biasa :  HTML/JavaScript
  • Blogskin : Template ( Edit HTML )


Save.


See You