Owner Post Goodies Follow Affies



Just For You
サルワ
PUSH

Bonjour!




Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words


Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Put Your URL Not Email.
Don't Use Harsh Words.
Please Be Nice.

My Sweeties;




Archive



Credits;

Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Dont Open My Page Source !

Tongue Twisters

Jake’s pups are super cute AAHHH! (*0*;)
BTW my gif makes it look like there’s an earthquake @-@ //gif fail

Ini Aku CoPast Dari Kak Afiqah


Hahahah *Liat Judul ...
Mau Ikutan ?

Dari Pada Bosen Gatau Ngapain  XD Nih Sekedar Seru Seru-An Aja :D

1...2...3... MULAI !




First




How much wood would a woodchuck chuck If a woodchuck could chuck wood?

He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,

And chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would

If a woodchuck could chuck wood.






Second


I need not your needles, they're needless to me;

For kneading of noodles, 'twere needless, you see;

But did my neat knickers but need to be kneed,

I then should have need of your needles indeed.




Third


Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?




Forth




Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.

The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed

Shilly-shallied south.

These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack;

Sheep should sleep in a shed.
Jujur Aja Entah Gimana Aku Ngucap Nya XD

Kalau Kalian Gimana ? :D